The following rules apply to all recipients of a press pass at a Cage Contender event:
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind are not permitted in the designated working areas. These areas are cage side and pre/after bout photo access to fighters and Cage Contender media rep.
- Journalists are expected to remain objective and report objectively about individual Cage Contender bouts. All media are prohibited from wearing any branding or affiliation to any of the competitors in any of the bouts. It is expected that journalists will be courteous to other media present.
- Cage side photographers will not be allowed to enter the cage at any time under any circumstances. Cage side photographers and media are requested to wear black clothing and avoid the use of flash photography during the bouts.
- Video cameras of any kind are not permitted in the arena during the bouts. Any such equipment must be removed from the arena before the start of the bouts.
- Any secondary, non-editorial or commercial use of any picture or audio film, tape, digital image of this event is prohibited without prior written authorization from Cage Contender.
- Any interviews, film, video or still photography in or around the arena and the event is prohibited unless previously approved by Cage Contender.
- ALL images,film or similar will remain joint copy-rite of Cage Contender and cannot be used with proofing and permission from Cage Contender. ALL revenue obtained for images will be split on a 50/50 basis with Cage Contender
- Cage Contender reserve the right to confiscate and retain video cameras and equipment, video tape of any type and size, as well as still cameras and film or other photographic storage media of journalists who do not adhere to these policies. Camera and equipment will be returned after events. Video tape and film will not be returned. Storage media will be erased and returned. Failure to adhere to these policies will result in expulsion and refusal of access to future events.
For Press passes please contact: